Posts tagged with Jeremy Renner.
The Avengers: Box office factoids.
- Biggest domestic opening weekend of all time.
- Fastest film to reach $200M (3 days).
- Highest Saturday of all time: $69.7M.
- 8th biggest midnights opening.
- Biggest superhero midnights debut.
- Passed total domestic cume for Captain America and Thor.
- Passed international box office totals of Captain America ($192M), Iron Man ($266.7M), Thor ($268.3M), and Iron Man 2 ($311.5M) in 12 days of release.
- Biggest opening weekend of all time in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Central America, Peru, Bolivia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines.
- Biggest Marvel opening weekend in Russia (May 3): $17.9M.
- Passed the global box office totals of Captain America ($364M) and Thor ($449M) and Iron Man ($585M) and Iron Man 2 ($624M) combined.
- Highest grossing opening weekend in IMAX’s history
- Global cume estimate: $641.8M
- Crossed the $600M global box office threshold today after just 12 days of release.
- Cinema Score: A+
- Rotten Tomatoes: 94% positive reviews
- Audience: 50% over 25, 50% under 25; 60% male, 40% female; 55% couples, 24% family, 21% teens.