The latest news, projects, and random bits involving Robert Downey Jr. -- actor, husband, father, part-time wizard.
Posts tagged with Mark Ruffalo.
USA TODAY: Robert Downey Jr. weighs in on a future Black Widow movie.
Downey said, rather diplomatically: "It would be kind of more appropriate for a character that already was like Black Widow (to lead a movie). It just seems like whatever Scarlett does, people want to go see it."
He added: "The funny thing is— honestly, at this point, everyone deserves a franchise. I think Jeremy Renner is — when folks see Avengers: Age of Ultron, he’s just a rockstar, a badass. And Ruffalo is pumped. He does great (work). I’d like to hear them talk even more seriously about a Hulk franchise, because that’s been one of the toughest ones to get right. But I’m sure that my parent company is feeling expansive and bold after the summer they’ve had."
ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT: With Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, and (later on) Chris Evans.
EW Radio’s interview with Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo will be playing tomorrow and Monday at SiriusXM 105 [ewlive]
Part of the cast of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
NOTE: There is no livestream video of the event but the videos (minus the exclusive footage) should be making their way online by tomorrow.
'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scene spoilers.
Courtesy of JoBlo.com (head to the source for full write-up)—
[mild spoiler details ahead]
- The new Avengers Tower is huge. It will have a central lab where Tony Stark and Bruce Banner will be doing science.
- There will be a “Stark-style” celebratory party early on in the film.
- The new Quinjet will have enough chairs for all of the Avengers.
- Black Widow’s suit has been updated such that her enemies will receive a “widow’s sting” — i.e., electric shocks.
- The Hulk has stretchy purple pants.
- Everyone’s new costumes will feature the Avengers’ “A” logo.
- Tony Stark will have two suits — Mark 43 and Mark 44 (Hulkbuster).
- Ultron “will be more than just a helmet, with his full face being articulated, including the mouth.” He’ll also have a drone army
- The Vision is "100 percent Paul Bettany”.
Robert Downey Jr. and Mark Ruffalo, May 23, 2014.